1.1 Information we collect directly from you The categories of information that we collect directly from you are: (a) personal details (e.g. name) (b) contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number)
deal with your enquiries and requests through our website
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate. We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests. If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at the details below. 4. Information Sharing We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances: · Service providers and business partners. We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners, for example where they provide services to us that involve processing your personal information.
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party. We may share your personal information with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims