Travel Consultant – Hays Travel
Come and join the UK's Largest Independent Travel Agent
We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic people with a passion for travel to come and be a part of our success!
Head over to the Hays Travel Careers page to find out more and applying to become part of our Hays Travel family -https://jobs.haystravel.co.uk/job/travel-consultant-glenrothes/apply
Sally Beauty UK – Store Assistant
Do you have a passion for retail and hair and beauty? Are you over 18?
Fife Shopmobility Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a Saturday Support Worker based in our Glenrothes service. The role involves working every Saturday and requires some flexibility for other days to cover holidays or sickness.
The main tasks are distributing mobility equipment, training new customers and recording of statistics.
Whilst no formal training is required, the applicant must be customer focussed, flexible and have a working knowledge of Microsoft.
A driving licence and access to a car would be desirable.
The charity pays the Living Wage.
Visit our website www.shopmobilityfife.uk
For an informal chat and to request an application form, please contact Kath or Janice on 01592 803771, alternatively e mail.
bb’s bakers + baristas
Role:Assistant Manager/Full TimeTeamMember
Reporting to: Cafe Manager / Shift Leader
Objective: Helping the store to achieve maximum sales and profitability by
performing duties to the company standards
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivers outstanding customer experience at all times whilst maintaining a welcoming clean environment
• Product knowledge and confidently promote to enhance sales
• Clean As You Go - Keep all work areas clean at all times
• Handcraft hot and cold beverages to brand standards
• Maintain high levels of Food Safety
• Bake products to brand standards whilst minimising wastage
• Ensure all wastage / breakages are recorded
• Undertake any ad hoc duties as required by the Shift Leader or Manager
• Enjoys dealing with customers
• Well presented
• Well organised and enthusiastic
Note: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties.
Job Types: Full-time.
Pay: Depends on role and experience
• Free food & drink
• Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear face masks, we have protective screens around our service area
• customer service: 1 year (preferred)
• food preparation & handling: 1 year (preferred)
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please hand your CV in to the Café.